How to allow your Buyers to Request an Insurance Quote
Simplify the closing process even more for your buyers by allowing them to quickly submit a quote request for insurance right after signing a contract. Here are some key benefits of adding this feature to your account:
- Simplify insurance process for buyers
- Avoid duplicate data entry and brokers and buyers
- Fully executed quote form submitted directly to insurance agent
- Avoid delays by making it easy for buyer to secure insurance prior to closing
To add this feature to your account, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to Account / Company Info / select the blue "Resources" button on the right.
2. Next to Insurance, click "Select" and choose your preferred Insurance Agency
Once you have selected a preferred insurance provider, the selected Insurance company will show up after a buyer electronically signs a Purchase and Sale Agreement, Acceptance of Vessel, or Closing Statement. On the eSign confirmation page, an Insurance Ad will be displayed referencing the Year, Make, Model, and even a photograph of the boat being purchased (if included in YachtCloser).
If the Buyer clicks on the ad, they will be directed to an insurance quote form, pre-populated with the necessary information from YachtCloser. They can then preview the form, add any missing information, sign and submit the form directly to the Insurance Agent.
After signing and submitting the insurance quote form, the assigned insurance agent will receive an email with the quote form attached as a PDF. The Buyer will also received confirmation of the submitted quote request.
Example email to insurance agent: