How to refer boat insurance to your buyer
1. Navigate to Deal / Documents and click on the "Referrals" tab
2. Select Insurance Provider
(You can also select the "Referrals" button on the Buyer page as well)
YachtCloser has partnered with Global Marine Insurance, who is a leader in providing quality marine insurance programs at great rates. For more information on Global Marine Insurance, please visit www.globalmarineinsurance.com. YachtCloser also offers "private Insurance" options for a monthly fee. If you're interested in this option, please contact email@example.com and mention "Private Insurance Option".
3. Select how you would like to refer Insurance and add any special comments to your client:
Option 1: Send Email to Client (with resource information)
- Contact information for Insurance Company is sent to your customer
Option 2: Send Email to Client (with link to Online Form) **BEST CHOICE**
- Your client is sent a link to online insurance quote form. The quote form is pre-populated with client and boat information from YachtCloser to simplify the quote requesting process.
Option 3: Send Email to Resource (with Client Information)
- An email is sent to Insurance Provider for them to reach out to your client