YachtCloser Coast Guard Documentation Service
Request Coast Guard Documentation service at the click of a button
YachtCloser offers Documentation Services! We can streamline and simplify Coast Guard Documentation for you and your clients. Just click the Registration Services logo on any of our Referrals pages and leave the rest to us. No more printing, scanning, and passing information back and forth with third parties at closing time. We’ll work directly with you and your clients, complete all necessary Coast Guard Documentation services, and update your YachtCloser account with any finalized paperwork. Just that simple!!
- Documents are prepared quickly and accurately since information flows directly from YachtCloser
- Agents keeps you informed by adding notes directly to your deal in YachtCloser
- Agents have access to your documents in YachtCloser so you’re not bothered with multiple requests
- Completed Closing Packet is automatically uploaded to your deal in YachtCloser
- Simple and convenient for you and your customer
- Lien searches: Abstract Title / State Title / UCC
- Lien Release / Satisfaction of Mortgage / Lien Recording
- Transfer of ownership: Bill(s) of Sale, Warranty of Title, etc.
- File Applications with Coast Guard
- State Registration services
- Temporary Certificate / Running Letter for Buyer
- Completed Closing Packet submitted to Buyer
- Upload completed documents to brokers account in YachtCloser
How to Request Service
Click Here for more information on how to request services
Leave the rest to us...we'll work with Buyers / Sellers directly to make sure your deal closes on time.
1221 Brickell Ave Ste 2300
Miami, FL 33131
Joe Laundrie - Denison Yacht Sales
"YachtCloser Documentation has made selling boats even more enjoyable for both buyer and seller. The YachtCloser agent handling the documentation was quick to answer questions and handled the closing from A to Z. I had three closing line up in the same week and not a beat was missed. Each deal was unique and had multiple aspects including payoffs, traveling sellers/buyers that needed custom overnighted packages and extremely tight timelines. Closing three separate yachts in three separate states all in the same week was seamless and enjoyable. They provided me and my clients with an extremely professional and positive experience."
Brenda Muller - Aqua Blue Yacht Sales
"Aqua Blue Yacht Sales recently decided to utilize Yacht Closer's document preparation service. We were extremely satisfied with their service! Within 30 minutes of "clicking a button" in the program, a professional Yacht Closer team member reached out to us confirming receipt, clarified specifics of the transaction and within the hour of our request they had contacted all parties to the closing transaction. Their response time is fantastic! They explained everything precisely. They were very professional with all communication to our clients and included us in all communication. The Buyer,Seller & Broker all had a positive closing experience. After the closing they promptly uploaded all the executed documents into our inventory. Once you try Yacht Closer Document Service we are confident you will continue to use them for all your closings."